Efficient, Aggressive Legal Representation
At Humphrey and Petersen, P.C., we are committed to meeting our clients' needs. Attorneys Marshall Humphrey III and Andrew Petersen established the firm in 2001. Since then, insurance companies, licensed professionals, municipalities, businesses, health care providers, government entities, and individuals have relied on us for exceptional representation in complex civil litigation matters.
We emphasize clear communication between our firm and our clients. Throughout litigation, we keep you fully informed regarding the status of your case. We work efficiently and aggressively to help our clients resolve matters in the most cost-efficient way possible.
We offer the professional and technical capacity for clients involved in complex claims including:
- Professional malpractice defense
- Public entity litigation defense
- Commercial litigation involving contract and business tort claims
- Auto insurance collision and liability claims
- Homeowner property damage and liability claims
- Commercial policy fire and property damage claims
- Civil rights and constitutional tort claims brought against public entities and employees
- Insurance coverage and bad faith litigation